In honor of food allergy awareness month, here are some allergy-friendly snacks that are perfect to make for a young one.
Easy Dijon and Panko Tofu (Gluten-free, Dairy, Egg, Peanut & Tree Nut Free)
Adapted by: Jolinda Hackett
Yield: 2-3 Servings
Gluten-Free Soft Pretzels
Adapted by: King Arthur Baking
Yield: 12 Pretzels
For the Pretzels:
The following are delicious treats you dogs can enjoy for any occasion!
Gluten Free Pupcake For Dogs
Adapted By: Maggie Loves Orbit
Ingredients for Pupcake:
Ingredients for Frosting & Toppings:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Take a baking sheet and generously slather on coconut oil
3. In a large bowl, mix flour and baking soda. Add the peanut butter, honey, oil and egg substitute. Once that is mixed in – fold in the shredded apple.
4. One it’s all mixed, spread it out onto the baking sheet about a half inch thick.
5. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes until the top is lightly golden brown and springs back when touched. Once it’s ready take it out of the over and place it on the counter to cool.
6. To cut out the circles, you can use a round cookie cutter or in my case, a glass.
7. Once you’re ready to do the frosting – open up the yogurt, and stack the layers 2 or 3 high with yogurt in-between the layers. On the top layer top off with the coconut flakes and berries.
8. You can save all the scraps for treats! It should last for a week.